Skip to content
- No noise after 10:00 PM
- Treat other guests respectfully
- Treat your host respectfully
- Take off your shoes at the door
- No Parties
- No Smoking
- Do not allow access to unregistered Guests
- Animals of any kind are not allowed in the B&B premises
- During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals
- Please leave the room keys on the kitchen table. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving
- Long term stay over guests must lock their rooms on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
- The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable
- There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of air conditioner, heater, appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
- Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed.
- Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the owners
- If needed a safe-deposit box is available for all guests
- Although the guesthouse management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
- Keep rooms locked at all times when absent
- Eating and snacking in the living room is completely forbidden
- Parking is available free of charge for all house guests
- Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked
- No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision
- Please inform kids not to urinate in the pool water
- If you’re part of a group stay, try to maintain occupancy time & rate at acceptable levels as the other guests may also want to enjoy the pool
- Switch off lights when not in use
- Ensure that taps are always turned off after use
- Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels
- We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass